What is a Health Cash Plan?
With a health cash plan you can claim cash reimbursements for routine and emergency healthcare:
- You do not need to be ill to benefit
- Easy to claim - payment made directly to you
- No medical required
- Flight Centre is funding Personal Bronze Cover
Provided by BHSF. A welcome pack will be sent to you by post. You will need to sign and return a form contained within this welcome pack to take advantage of this company funded health plan.
More details of the Health Cash Plan are available on the Benefits Portal.
To make a claim on the Health cash plan you will need to use a therapist that holds a valid membership to a professional register that is recognised by BHSF. These are listed below. If you are intending to use the Health Cash Plan to cover your treatments please check with your therapist has an active registration with the corresponding professional body below.
If you have further queries or are not sure please call the BHSF Helpdesk on 0121 629 1297.
List Of Professional Registers Recognised By BHSF
- Registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) on the Register of Physiotherapists
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) on the register of Chiropodists/Podiatrists
Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) on the register of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Registered with the British Medical Acupuncture Society (BMAS)
- Registered with the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
- Licenced by the British Academy of Western Medical Acupuncture (BAWMA and Lic.Ac.)
- Member of the Chinese Medical Institute and Register (MCMIR)
- Registered with the Homeopathic Medical Association (MHMA)
- Registered with the Society of Homeopaths (RSHom)
- Registered with the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (MARH)
- Registered with the Faculty of Homeopathy (MFHom)
- Associate Member of the Association of Reflexologists (AMAR)
- Fellow of the British Reflexology Association (FBRA)
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR)
- Member of the British Reflexology Association (MBRA)
- International Institute of Reflexology registered (IIR)
- Member of the International Federation of Reflexologists (MIFR)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council registered (CNHC)
- Member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
Please always check the policy terms (benefits portal) for the relevant product before submitting information to BHSF.
If this is your first use of the portal check out the 'How To' Guide on the Benefit Portal Information page.